Company : Aurora Productions NV
Legal Form : Public Limited Company
BTW/TVA : BE 0439 318 245 – RLE Turnhout
Headquarter: Antwerpseweg 11 – 2340 Beerse – Belgium
General Manager : Eric Willems
Phone: +32 (0)14 61 19 41
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV undertakes to protect the confidentiality of the information provided online by every person who uses the Website, or by every customer (hereinafter referred to as the “User”). AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV undertakes to comply with the Belgian law on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. You can consult this law online on the http://www.privacycommission.be website. All information passed on by the User in the context of the www.aurora-productions.be website is subject to this law, and the User has the right to delete or amend his personal information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any privacy-related questions. We promise you a quick response!
2. WHY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
Every person who uses the Website, or every customer (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) makes certain personal data available. You can be identified as soon as it becomes possible to establish a direct or indirect connection between one or more personal details and you as a natural person.
We use and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other relevant legal provisions. Any reference to the GDPR in this privacy statement is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
Through this privacy statement, every User of the Website is informed of the processing activities that AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV can carry out with regard to his/her personal data. AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at any time. The User will be clearly informed if there is any substantial change. We therefore recommend that the User consults this document on a regular basis.
3. WHO PROCESSES THE PERSONAL DATA?
3.1. Data controller
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV is the data controller and determines on its own or together with others what personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and the means for the processing of this personal data.
3.2. Data processor(s)
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV is free to call in data processors. A processor is a natural person or a legal identity that processes personal data at the request of, or on behalf of the data controller. The processor is obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data. The processor always acts according to the instructions of the data controller.
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV works with the following categories of ‘processors’:
- Companies we work with for marketing purposes;
- Companies we work with for hosting purposes;
- Companies we work with for administrative purposes;
- Companies we work with for communication purposes;
- Companies we work with for payment purposes.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS IS MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
We process personal data in accordance with the GDPR on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the execution of the contract as agreed with the User, or the implementation of precontractual steps taken as a result of his request; or
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions relating to the management of the contractual relationship, and in particular the invoicing;
- On the basis of our legitimate interests in sending out information, newsletters to our customers and responding to questions that are asked through our contact form;
- On the basis of your explicit consent to receive promotional offers (direct marketing).
5. WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV undertakes to only collect and process the personal data that is relevant for the purposes for which it is processed. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, login data, contact data (telephone-fax number and e-mail address));
- Financial identification data at company level (bank details);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Personal data (gender, position).
As a customer, you can always consult and amend your personal data on the Website yourself (see MY INFO menu).
6. FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS MY PERSONAL DATA USED?
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV collects personal data in order to provide every User with a secure, optimal and personal user experience. The compilation of personal data is expanded further as the User makes more intensive use of our Website and our services. AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain processing operations if personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
Data processing is essential for the operation of our services, the Website and the associated services.
Processing is only carried out for the following specific purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, solvency checks, support, complaint monitoring and sending out newsletters;
- Dispute management;
- Protection against fraud and violations;
- Personalised marketing and advertising if you have provided your explicit consent for this. In this case, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Answering questions that are asked through our contact form.
When you visit the Website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. This type of data is necessary to optimise the use of our Website. The data that is collected is the IP address, the presumed place where the visit took place, the time and date of the visit, and which pages were visited. By visiting the Website, you declare yourself to be in agreement with this collection of data for statistical purposes, as described above.
The User always provides AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV with the personal data himself and can exercise a certain amount of control in this way. If some of the personal details are incomplete or apparently incorrect, AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend certain expected actions.
7. WHO RECEIVES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed for internal use within AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV. Your personal data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties.
8. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is retained for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in Article 6. It is removed from the database when it is no longer needed to pursue these purposes, or if the User validly exercises his right to have his personal data deleted.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
9.1 Assurance that the personal data is processed securely and in accordance with the law
Your personal data is always processed for legitimate purposes, as outlined in Article 6. It is compiled and processed in an appropriate, relevant and proportional manner, and is not retained any longer than necessary to achieve the predefined purposes.
9.2 Right of access
If you can prove your identity, you acquire the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. You therefore have the right to review the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data is forwarded, the criteria that define the period of data retention and the rights that you can exercise with regard to your personal data.
9.3 Right of rectification of personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete information can be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to make the necessary adjustments wherever possible. It is also possible to address a request for amendment to us.
9.4 Right to have your personal data deleted
You also have the right to obtain the removal of your personal data in the following cases:
- If your personal data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose;
- You revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data;
- You have lawfully submitted an objection to the processing of your personal data;
9.5 Right to object
You have the right, at all times, to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, for profiling purposes or for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the data controller. AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV will cease to process your personal data unless AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV can demonstrate that there are compelling legal reasons for processing your personal data that prevail over your right to oppose this.
9.6 The right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example, if you have given consent for direct marketing purposes.
10. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity to AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV, ANTWERPSEWEG 11, 2340 BEERSE by registered mail or through e-mail to email@example.com; we will reply as soon as possible, at the latest one (1) month after receipt of your request.
11. POSSIBILITY OF SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data by AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (for Belgium: https://www.privacycommission.be/).
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV is not responsible:
- if the information is not complete or is inaccurate;
- in the case of damage by third parties;
- in general, for any damage caused directly or indirectly, regardless of the reasons or consequences, following consultation of the website or of not being able to log in, as well as the use of the information on this site.
Intellectual property rights
The documents, brands and drawings that are distributed on the website or that are created for the website are the exclusive property of AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV.
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV does not grant licences or other rights for the distribution of the right of use of documents, drawings, models or brands. Reproduction of the published documents on this website is only permitted for information for personal use. Any user who sends a photograph or other document to this website guarantees that he is the exclusive author thereof, and that it will not cause any damage to third parties.
The www.aurora-productions.be site has links to other websites that are not controlled by AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV.
AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV therefore cannot be considered to be responsible for making these websites and external sources available, and will not accept any responsibility in connection with the content, publicity and products or services.
1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The cookie is placed on your device by the website itself ('first-party cookies') or by partners of the website ('third-party cookies'). When you return to this website, the cookie recognises your device on the basis of a unique identification number and collects information about your browsing behaviour. There are different types of cookies. We distinguish between the following cookies according to their purpose: there are essential or strictly necessary cookies and non-essential cookies (functional, analytical and targeting cookies).
The Belgian law on electronic communications of 13 June 2005 contains some provisions on cookies and their use on websites. The law is a transposition of the European e-Privacy Directive, which means that the cookie legislation can be implemented differently in different European member states. AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV has its registered office in Belgium and consequently complies with the Belgian and European legislation with regard to cookies.
By visiting the website, you tacitly agree to the placing of cookies. Cookies help AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV to optimise your visit to the website and to offer you an optimal user experience. You are, however, free to reject or limit cookies at any time by changing your browser settings (see “Management of cookies”).
Switching off cookies can have an impact on the functionality of the website. Some of the site’s functions can become limited or inaccessible. If you decide to disable cookies, we cannot guarantee a smooth and optimal visit to our website.
3 TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV
We distinguish between the following types of cookies:
3.1. Cookies that are strictly necessary:
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set up in response to actions that you have made, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
3.2. Non-essential cookies:
These cookies are not essential for the operation of the website as such, but they help us to offer an improved and personalised website.
3.2.1 Functional cookies:
These cookies enable the website to offer improved functionality and personalisation. They can be set by us or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages.
3.2.2 Analytical cookies:
These cookies enable us to keep track of visits and traffic, so that we can measure the performance of our site and make improvements. They help us to find out which pages are most or least popular, and how visitors move through the site.
3.2.3 Targeting cookies:
These cookies can be set by our advertising partners through our site. They can be used by these companies to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertising on other sites.
We use our own cookies on the one hand, and cookies from carefully selected partners with whom we work together and who advertise our services on their website, on the other.
- _utmc: this cookie enables statistical analyses to be carried out with the help of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: end session, analytical type)
- _utmb: this cookie enables statistical analyses to be carried out with the help of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 30 minutes, analytical type)
- _utma:this cookie enables statistical analyses to be carried out with the help of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 2 year, analytical type)
- _utmz: this cookie enables statistical analyses to be carried out with the help of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 6 months, analytical type)
- _cfduid: these cookies are used to ensure that the web pages are loaded more quickly. (retention period: 1 year, functional type)
- aurora-productions-lg: facilitates to compiling of the My Aurora login form for customers (retention period: 1 year, functional type)
4 COOKIES MANAGEMENT
Please ensure that cookies are enabled in your web browser. If you want to consult the website of AURORA PRODUCTIONS NV, we advise you to enable cookies. You are free to disable cookies, however, through the settings of your browser. To enable or disable cookies, you should change your browser settings (via the 'Preferences' or 'Options' tab). You can also consult the 'Help' tab of your browser.
If you surf the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on 'Tools', 'Internet options', 'confidentiality', 'advanced'. Tick 'ignore automatic cookies management', then select 'ask' for the 'Third party cookies' option.
If you surf the Internet using Mozilla Firefox: click on 'tools', 'options', 'privacy'. Remove the tick 'accept cookies'.
5 VISITORS’ RIGHTS
As cookies can constitute a processing of personal data, you, as the person concerned, are entitled to the legitimate and secure processing of your personal data. More information about how we collect and process your personal data, as well as about your rights, can be found in our above privacy statement.